Both IOS and Android phones, need to be enabled for auto-rotate (Potrait Orientation Off for IOS)
Open Control center on your device and check to make sure already enabled for auto-rotate.
For IOS 15 devices, once you have entered the table/slot game loading screen. Please click on the "Aa" icon in the toolbar and select hide toolbar, this will enable you to have the full screen aspect on your device.
For IOS 14 and below, the full screen will automatically be available once you rotate your device
For Android, some device will auto enable the full screen and some devices you will need to click on the full screen button on the game screen to go into full screen mode
Launch “Chrome” app and Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
iPad or iPhone
Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
Tap the icon featuring a center-pointing arrow coming up of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a Pop-up menu.
Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
Get your casino on Mobile now!
- Our live casino is now available on Mobile. Experience real dealers and real action right at your fingertips!
- Download the app now and enjoy the live casino action on your mobile smart phones and tablets!
- To download the app, just click the Download button, or visit https://android1.alt-api.com/LiveCasino.apk with your mobile device, or scan the QR code. Existing players can login with their existing account details.
Important note ENABLE “Unknown Sources” ON ANDROID.
- This is the most important step for installing APK files on your Android. Without enabling this option you won’t be able to install the APK directly. To enable Unknown Sources go to Settings > Security and check the box next to” Unknown Sources “. A dialogue box may pop-up asking you to confirm the action, just tap OK to confirm.
SCAN QR CODE
- Open QR Code Reader scan image QR code on the website.
- Click OK go to download.
HOW TO SETUP QR CODE APP
- Open Play Store
- Search keyword "qr code reader"
- Click button INSTALL
- Click button ACCEPT
- Click button OPEN